Cape Byron Imports (CBI) is the exclusive licensee for Maddog in Australia.
WARRANTY AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
CBI/Maddog offers a
Lifetime Warranty for manufacturer defects on all its products from date of
purchase by the customer subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The product was purchased from an authorised CBI/Maddog dealer.
• The item belongs to the original purchaser.
• The fault was not caused by neglect, damage, accident or fair wear and tear.
• The nature of the fault must always be identified on documentation
• Copies of proof of purchase such as a dated sales docket must accompany the
returned goods otherwise CBI/Maddog will not be liable for any claim.
• Items should be returned to place of purchase for return to CBI/Maddog. Any
returns made direct by purchaser to CBI/Maddog must be accompanied by
• If a purchaser insists on having an item repaired immediately by a CBI/Maddog
dealer, CBI will not be liable for any service charges. Under these
circumstances CBI/Maddog will supply parts at no charge if the appropriate
documentation accompanies the returned faulty parts and the parts in question
are determined to be faulty by CBI/Maddog.
• If any CBI/Maddog dealer needs warranty item replacement prior to CBI/Maddog
receiving the faulty item, the dealer will be invoiced and credited when the
item is deemed to be a genuine warranty claim.
• Where possible faulty stock will be repaired. If unrepairable the item will
be replaced, credits will only be issued if replacement stock is unavailable.
• All claims must be made within 14 days of receipt and are to be accompanied
by documents to support and detail the claim.